Sunday, February 28, 2010

Squatter Camp(out)

When we came back from Johannesburg, I thought i would have this epiphany. I would know if we were meant to go to Joburg or not, but instead it was cloudy. We had too many fears and too many questions. Finally we said, well we enjoyed the work there and love the people there so it can't hurt to go. Still it wasn't that 100% feeling that i expected. But last night in our own squatter camp we created in front of Grace Point. In the cold with only canned goods in my belly, I heard God tell me "Run! Run with every fiber of your being to Joburg, forget all the fears and Go now!" It was clear as day. So we will find a way to get there and soon. Nothing will slow us down, we are chasing after God as he in turn gives us purpose for our lives and propels us further running beside Him. So with no more shuffling of feet, the new chapter in our lives begins now.

Sharp,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors